Feeling “Like a Failure?”
Thinking “My Kids deserve better!”
Realizing “I need more tools and techniques!”
Thinking “I feel so guilty sometimes!”
Wondering “What should I do”
Since we all want to be perfect parents and no one has all the answers to child rearing, what can we really do to nurture our children effectively? Listen to a psychologist who spent many years training professional, early childhood, educators. Find out the about purposeful parenting. Purposeful parenting lets you sleep at night, be OK with yourself, and proud of your children.
This two hour seminar offers the latest, practical, empowering ideas and techniques to enable you to build and maintain effective and lasting successful relationships with your children. While you know you “love” them, come and learn how to “like” them as well.
Bring Your Questions and Learn The Secrets of Purposeful Parenting!
Learn to deal “More Effectively” with a children who you perceive as: disobedient, demanding, frustrating, out of control, manipulating, or hurtful.
Upon completion you will be able to:
- Explain the “real” Purpose of you being a Parent
- Understand your Value System’s role in Parenting
- Clarify your own value system.
- Understand your partner’s value system,
- Learn the Keys to Successful Parent-Child Relationships.
- Leave with “The Walk In The Park” Parent Problem-Solving Tool.
- Learn to Appreciate Yourself in ways You Never Imagined Possible.
Learn how you can arrange an evening to resolve your questions and concerns about Parenting for your group, organization or yourself with Ken Pierce